Customer 30-Day Return Policy
Drop Ship Orders to Customers
• 30-Day “no questions asked” policy for equipment returned undamaged and in original shipping cartons. Customer must request an RMA for the return
(See Section 3). All freight costs are responsibility of customer. (Please see return requirements in Section 2.)
• Products returned after 30 days of purchase due to manufacturer defects are subject to evaluation and repair under our two-year Limited Warranty.
• If in the event a television fails under the terms noted in the Return Policy, SunBriteTV will deliver a replacement television if an onsite repair is not
recommended or possible at the sole discretion of SunBriteTV. SunBriteTV will be responsible for the shipping of the replacement television and the
return of the original television at no charge to the customer. The customer must provide a valid credit card number before the television is shipped.
• The customer is obligated to return the original television within a thirty (30) day window from the day the replacement television ships from SunBriteTV.
Failure to comply will result in a charge for the replacement television to the customer’s credit card on the 31st day after the replacement unit ships from
the SunBriteTV warehouse in Dallas, TX or Charlotte, NC.
• Shipping of the exchange television gives SunBriteTV the right to charge the credit card on file if the television has not been received within 30 days.
Products Returned for Credit
• Products returned within 30 days of purchase, unopened in its original undamaged packaging will be subject to inspection and returned for credit less
discounts, taxes, fees, and shipping costs, if applicable.
• Products returned within 30 days of purchase, opened, but unused will be subject to inspection and returned for credit less discounts, taxes, fees and
shipping costs. Restocking fee may apply depending on condition.
• After 30-days, all returns are subject to warranty (or non-warranty after 2-years) repair and return to customer. No other returns are accepted.
• Returns for credit will be approved and processed only when SunBriteTV has inspected the product for completeness including its physical and
• Request for returns for credit must include an accurate description of why the item is being returned.
• Returns for credit will be denied if the product has been altered, tempered with, installed incorrectly, overpowered, or damaged from abuse or
• All freight charges are billed directly to dealer (or customer).
Return Material Authorization (RMA)
• A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) must be issued by SunBriteTV before any product is returned.
• Products to receive warranty replacement or repair require the serial number to be intact and end-user dated proof of purchase must accompany the
• Any unit sent in without an RMA# may, at SunBriteTV’s discretion, be returned in the same manner and condition as it was received, without prior
• All RMA’s must be received within 14 days of the date the RMA number was issued.
• All products must be packed and shipped as stated within the warranty instructions included in the product manual.
Products Returned for Repair or Replacement
• Return packaging: TV’s should be returned in original packing carton with all necessary inserts to prevent further damage. If packing material has been
discarded, customer should contact SunBriteTV customer service (866.357.8688) to purchase replacement-packing material. Equipment received
physically damaged (other than from original shipment freight damage, which should be reported to freight carrier immediately upon receipt) will be billed
to Dealer at cost of repair.
• For warranty repair, a dated copy of the sales invoice to the end-user must accompany the repair request to validate the beginning of the warranty
period. Without this invoice, the warranty period will begin from the date of manufacturing, which is coded on the serial number plate.
• Requests for warranty repair must be accompanied by a detailed description of the problem(s) to be repaired.
• Non-warranty repairs or replacement returns may be subject to an estimate fee or restocking fee, which may be applied to the final repair or
replacement costs of the unit.
• A product which has been altered, tempered with, installed incorrectly, overpowered, or damaged from abuse or mishandling voids any and all
warranties. The owner may opt to have the product repaired (if possible) at the owner’s expense for parts, labor and shipping costs. See SunBriteTV
Limited Warranty statement.
• Depending on product series, SunBriteTV offers either a One (1) year or Two (2) year Limited Warranty Policy that covers product parts and labor for 12 or 24 months from original shipment from SunBriteTV. (See full policy with product literature)